Sunday, December 6, 2009

Update on the Chadwick Family

Well, Christmas time is fast approaching and it seems like each week gets faster and faster. I have been extremely busy taking family pictures for people all fall and continue to get at least 2-3 phone calls per week asking if I can squeeze in something for Christmas Cards. Because I have been so busy I have had nearly NO time to take pictures of my own family and my favorite past time hobby of digitally scrapbooking has gone by the wayside. The kids have noticed that the last layout in their book was from June, UGH! never been this far behind :0 So anyway, I thought I would just post a few pics from the last few days to share with you how my 2 little ones are growing. Most of pics have Kyndal in them because she is the only one who wants her pics taken right now. Karson is 6 now and a full time kindergartener and Kyndal is 2 1/2 and getting ready to start preschool after the first of the year! I also am adding a picture of my Christmas Tree, just because I LOVE this time of year!



















1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable! My kids are almost the same ages, too funny! Grant is 6 (but in first grade) and Leah is 2.5.

    ReplyDelete