Monday, July 19, 2010

my "baby" karson

My Karson turned 7 years old today! I could write a novel to you about how great of a kiddo he is, but it would take up a lot of space and unfortunately I don't have the time, so I thought I would post a few pics instead!
Karson is my first born, my child who "goes with the flow" and is carefree! He is a "typical' boy, into superheros and Star Wars, sports and other "boy things." But the thing that makes him so unique is that he is so imaginative! He could spend hours drawing superheros, creating a comic book, or even acting out the star wars triology! I love him so much for his creativity. He is at an awkward stage right now, moving from little boy to bigger boy, he has lost 6 teeth in a year, his smile is a toothless smile and right now it is leaning toward the "fake smile" stage! I love it just the same. He loves his sister to pieces and is always her protector! Every morning he wakes up and tells her how cute and adorable she is! He has grown so fast and is no longer a little boy, but 7 or not, he will always be my baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment