Sunday, September 26, 2010

long family

Saturday evening I photographed some friends of mine, the Long Family. I have known the family for about a year as I used to provide PT to their daughter. The mom Charity is also the lady that has opened up her business with Kelsey Bug Play Cushions, which I had the wonderful opportunity of doing her product photoshoot for. We had a great time playing at the park, running around, playing STAR WARS (yes boys, Ms. Kris has "the force") and taking pictures. Most of my clients know that my favorite pictures are the ones that are candid and not necessarily looking at the camera, well that was the theme of this photoshoot as it was hard to get all 3 kids looking at the same time, but I love the pictures, and I know that JJ and Charity will too!











No comments:

Post a Comment