Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to one and all.....one of my favorite holidays.....I am not sure why, but I like the idea of putting the past behind and looking toward the future. Well, as the holidays are coming to a close, I have repeatedly tried to get the perfect shot of my Christmas Tree. I love the colored lights on the tree, but have never been able to get the "warm glow" that many photographers rave of and master without difficulty. For some reason this perfect shot has alluded me until now. I didn't get a great shot of the full tree, but I did get a nice close up of the lights and feel like I captured that much sought after "warm glow". So as our family tradition goes, we will take our tree down this weekend, but I leave you with 'the shot' of my 2008 with hopefully many more for 2009! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment