Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow Pictures

Living in Colorado we are so lucky to have 4 seasons! We are even luckier to have fairly mild winters, with a good snow storm 1-2 times per month followed by a warm sunny day! In December we had some snow that stuck around just long enough for me to get some great shots of my kiddos as well as a really fun shoot of our friends from California. There daughter had not seen snow before (she is 15 months) so that was really fun! My daughter (19 months) really enjoyed it to, once she figured out that she would just eat it :) But the highlight of the snow allowed me to do an engagement shoot of a very cute couple right here in town, but with the snow and the backdrop it looks like we went to the mountains......so I leave you with some fun kid shots and my favorites from the engagement shoot. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment