Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Sneek Peek

Here is another sneek peek of a family that I did last weekend. This is the son and daughter of a friend of mine from my early PT days working in geriatrics, she and I live in the same town, but rarely run into each other even though her daughter and my son are the same age. She called me the other day and wanted some cute shots of her daughter R because she had just lost her 2 front teeth. She wanted some shots of that adorable smile before the permanent teeth grew in. I think we got exactly what she was looking for. While we were out, it was such a nice evening that we decided to go ahead and take a family pic as well as some of her 10 year old M who I haven't seen since he was probably 4 or 5. It was so nice to catch up with her and share the day with her!











No comments:

Post a Comment