Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Special Baby!

Sweet Baby L is very special to me, not only is he super adorable, but he is the first child of my best friend S. S and I have been friends since the early days of college and we spent many a day talking about having our own children and watching them grow up. Although Baby L was 8 weeks old when I photographed him, he was so good and couldn't have been more accomodating to my crazy thought process. It has been a sweltering 90+ degrees here in Colorado and I have been dreaming of the day it would be warm enough to take a naked newborn outdoors for photographs. We got some really cute ones both outside and inside, and I have to say that both S and baby L were really sports! There is nothing better than natural light on a baby's skin and we got just that. Here are SEVERAL pics, because I couldn't narrow it down! I would love your comments.








































No comments:

Post a Comment