Sunday, August 23, 2009

She loves the camera!

My little Kyndal LOVES the camera, I pull it out and she is all about posing and smiling for the camera. She twirls and acts silling, she even can do the serious look! I LOVE to photograph her, so together we are a great team. Today I was doing a photo shoot of my parents and she came along, she was all dressed up in her dress up ballerina outfit and ready to take pictures.....she had a hard time understanding that I wasn't there to take pictures of her! Oh well, she got in quite a few anyway, and as usual they are too cute to keep only to myself......so here she is again! Oh an by the way, all these pictures were taken in my parents backyard which is beautiful this time of year!















1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful - and how wonderful that she loves to have her picture taken!

    ReplyDelete