Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Smile?

I did a shoot this morning of some friends of mine, 2 adorable chidren. Their daughter was a natural in front of the camera and had her poses down, their son who is turning 3 near the end of this month wanted to smile, oh he wanted to smile soooo bad, but he rarely flashed that beautiful grin. I think he held it back just to play a game with me! Mom even said once he got in the car to go home he said "where's Kris?" We went to my favorite place to shoot Houston Gardens and shot a few shots and then back to the studio to get the famous picture with your birth year on it! It was a chore, but I think we got it done, poor mom she had the workout! I started editing and couldn't pick a fav, but I promised a couple of sneek peeks. As I was uploading the photos, the blogger stopped working and would not allow anymore uploads, so I will post a few more sneek peeks in the next few days. You can also look on facebook at Kris Chadwick Photography page for more pics. Kris and Ryan I hope you like your pictures.



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris! I was just googling myself and I found you. Too funny. I am also a photographer in Colorado, the Denver Metro area. Lovely pictures. I love the boy's spikey hair :)
    www.chadwickzone.com

    ReplyDelete