Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy Month

Wow, it has busy month, as you all know I have a full time job working as a physical therapist in the schools so I do this photography thing on the side, but it has seemed almost full time this fall. Since I can only do weekend shoots, the photographer in me comes out usually on a Friday evening and sticks around well into Sunday evening, then it is back to PT for the week, with editing at night. Due to my schedule, I have noticed that I am not feeling like myself lately and as a result it took me nearly a week to get these pictures out. So I don't want to wait any longer......here are some samples of the fall photo shoot I did for your good friends. I snapped their kiddos in the snow 2 weeks ago and on Sunday we had a beautiful day to get family shots and a couple more the little ones. The P-family brought along Gramma and Papa and Aunt Tee tee for a large family photo too. We had a great time playing in the leaves and enjoying a beautiful fall day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment