Saturday, October 17, 2009

Little Ace

I don't normally post the names of my clients, but today I have to tell you about my little friend Ace! I got to photograph he and his parents today and I have to say that he is one of the most adorable little boys I have ever taken pictures of. He has an infectious smile and is just so photogenic. He is a natural in front of the camera and he knows it too! I had such a great time with the F-family today! I haven't seen them in a very long time, so it was nice to catch up and see what a beautiful family they make! We got some great fall photos at Houston Gardens today and we had a beautiful 70 degree day. Doesn't look like we will have this wonderful weather for too much longer! M and C there were so many wonderful pics that I had a very hard time chosing and I wasn't able to post all of them, but hope you enjoy what I have posted!




















No comments:

Post a Comment