Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beautiful Eyes

Wow, it has been awhile since I blogged, and over a week since I did photo shoots. Andrew and I took a nice trip to Boston for a week while I attended a PT conference and then we saw the sites, it was a much needed getaway, especially because when I got back we had the holiday festivities packed in with 6 shoots from Friday to tomorrow. Everyone is wanting to get their pictures done for Christmas Cards! I would post pictures of Boston, but would you believe that I forgot to pack my camera, I know, shocking!

Well, back to this photo shoot. I was referred to J from a friend who had a recent photo shoot and she and her daughter L were so gracious to meet me and a few other clients in Denver's Wash Park for a photo shoot. Wash park is beautiful any time of year and I truly can't wait to shoot there this summer, but because most of the leaves are off the trees now in CO, we took advantage of the lake and some of the evergreen trees. Little L has the most beautiful red hair and the most gorgeous eyes. She was not really ready to smile on command today, but when you see the pictures you will see that we were able to get a few smiles and some great shots.















No comments:

Post a Comment