Monday, November 16, 2009

Dog and Cat Make 4

My friend K who I work with in the schools was one of my first photo subjects when I started the business. She had a Christmas card made by me last year with her photos and she got an amazing amount of compliments on them.......so.........she asked me to do her family pictures again this year and a card. K and C's family consists of Cricket their new lab puppy and their cat Lucky, we joked that last year it was just them with the kitty and now this year they have added to their crew with a new puppy. C said we expand by one every year......and that is so true because K is expecting her first baby in June :) So next year I will photographing this family of "5", can't wait. Here are some of their shots with their pets and a couple alone just for fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment