Sunday, April 4, 2010

7 weeks to go

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are expecting their first child in 7 weeks. This is the first time I have gotten to photograph a couple who doesn't know whether they are having a boy or a girl. It is so exciting to spectulate the gender and take your best guess. Nearly everyone in our family thinks it is going to be a boy, but my little girl Kyndal is dead set on it being a girl. I guess we will soon see.

I had so much fun taking pictures of Joe and Crista, they are naturals in front of the camera and so at ease. Most of the time it was almost like I wasn't even there and they were just being themselves. Their pictures truly reflect that too! They are so much in love, as you will see, and they are so in love with their soon to be child too. Warning, there are lots of pictures here. Enjoy your sneak peek Joe and Crista.






































1 comment:

  1. Kris, you are the best!!! Thank you so much for taking such great pics... it was a blast!

    Love ya,
    Crista

    ReplyDelete