Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jayda 3 months

I just love to photograph my niece, she has the most beautiful eyes and every time I see her she has changed just a little bit more. Jayda is 3 months old already and is growing like a weed. She is super strong, rolls over already, holds her head up and is smiling all the time. We got her in the studio today and photographed her and she was such a good sport. I wanted to do some extra pictures with my kids too for some mother's day gifts and she was fine with all of the tousling around we did with her. In some of the pictures she is wearing a "J" shirt from Star Creek Creations (my friend Janae has started that over at ETSY, check it out) which I think is just so adorable on both her and my daughter. Kyndal and Jayda could pass as sisters, and they love each other like sisters too! Enjoy my favs from our session.







1 comment:

  1. jayda is sooo beautiful! my fav pic is the one of the three kids where they're all smiling!! (; Crista

    ReplyDelete