Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Makes Three

My co-worker and friend is about to have a baby in 4 weeks, and she looks AMAZING!!! She is glowing and you have to get pretty close to even tell she is pregnant. When we were taking pictures, I even had to have her stick her belly out just to make sure we accentuated the baby belly! C & K (here) are first time parents and so excited to meet their little girl, I feel so honored to be asked to do some pregnancy shots for her! I am hoping I will get to take pictures of their little girl in the future too. K had some great posing ideas and since she is a yoga instructor on the side she wanted to get in a few yoga poses too! The ideas were great and just added more depth to her pregnancy photos. Warning: There are a lot of photos here to look at because I just couldn't choose a favorite.































No comments:

Post a Comment