Monday, July 11, 2011

franktown

Yesterday morning I got up extra early and made the hour and a half drive to a small town just east of Castle Rock, a little historic town called Franktown. I had never been there and I was not sure what to expect. As I drove up the hills into a wooded area and onto the 8 acre lot of the Mudge's, I found the most beautiful landscaping I had ever scene. They had the piney woods right in their backyard. It was just gorgeous!

We also had a gorgeous day to do a photoshoot of a close knit family! I used to work with Kristen and she told me her sister was coming into town on a rare visit from Virgina and she was bringing her 10 month old little boy, so we took advantage of the whole family being together and got some great pictures! You will remember little Anya Jean from some of my other photo shoots! She has turned one and is now walking all over the place. I am still in love with those eyes!









No comments:

Post a Comment