Thursday, July 7, 2011

so lucky

One of the great things about growing up in a relatively small town and going to a very small high school is that I have a lot of old grade school and high school friends that have remained close to me over the years. Some have moved away, others have stayed here in Greeley, but no matter what I have been able to keep in touch. Life often gets in the way of regular contact, but nothing is better for the soul then when your old high school friends are visiting from Tuscon, Arizona and they want to take time out of their busy vacation to have "you" take their pictures!! What an honor, I am so lucky!

Barry and Jami have both been friends of mine since middle school, they are high school sweethearts :) I watched them get married, have children, and eventually move away. Their girls are beautiful and so polite! They really are the perfect family, not only to photograph, but to be friends with. The weather was not cooperating (wind and rain), but I don't think you can really tell in the pictures and the whole family were troopers! Here is their sneak peek.







No comments:

Post a Comment