Saturday, August 6, 2011

austin

High School Seniors are so fun to photograph. They are a nice change of pace. An old friend from grade school gave me a call and told me that her oldest was graduating in 2011-2012 and they needed senior pictures. My first thought was, am I old enough for my friends to have children graduating high school? The answer of course is yes! My second thought was what could we do that was going to be alittle different? Austin came to me with some excellent ideas! He loves the James Dean look, so we went to downtown and scoped it out, we found some great areas to get the look he was going for. There are so many great pictures that his mom is going to have a very tough time picking them out! Thanks for the great time Austin, I enjoyed the change in my routine!






No comments:

Post a Comment