Wednesday, August 10, 2011

noah

Finally I got this sneak peek up, it has been a very busy week as we prepare for my return to work on Friday as the school year approaches. I posted a teaser on FB earlier this week and just haven't had time to get to this post. Baby Noah came exactly 4 weeks early. We did his momma's belly shots only a few days before he arrived. I have a feeling he is going to be a go getter! He came to visit me at just 11 days old and was an angel. He slept most of the time, and was only a little fussy when it came toward the end. He is such a cutie pie and soooo little! I forget how little they are :) His mommy and daddy love the Nebraska Cornhuskers so we got a few shots in game day apparel and added an adorable knit hat thanks to Michelle Johnson with MJhomeproductions. You can visit her website for more baby ideas as she made the hats for this entire shoot. Hope mommy and daddy love their pics.











No comments:

Post a Comment