Monday, September 12, 2011

minner family

What a fun Sunday morning!  I got to meet up with the Minner family of 6!  The kids are adorable and so photogenic, the littlest one Giana (I might have spelled it wrong) has the most gorgeous eyes and little smile, she was a flirt for the camera!  Tony the middle child is all 5th grader and had plenty of fun picking on his older sister and younger brother.  Lexi is so sweet and has a beautiful smile.  Then there is Roco!  I had a photography first when mid-way through our photo shoot, Roco (3 years old) decided to randomly jump in the pond.  I think mom and dad were horrified, but not as horrified as they will be that I posted this little fact :)  Because it gave me such a chuckle, I had to document it and post the after pictures!  We were able to clean him up and still got some more great pictures of them.  I am only posting a few, BUT seriously EVERY pictures turned out good!  Hope you love them Dani and Kevin.  Thanks for letting me capture your memories!











No comments:

Post a Comment