Wednesday, September 28, 2011

eddy family

Anybody that knows me well, knows that I get bored easily.  That might be why I work 4 jobs :)  I get really bored with going to the same locations for photo shoots and in Greeley there is not a lot of different options for locations, so I am constantly challenged to make the same location look different for each family.  Not on Sunday though!!!!  I met up with the Eddy family in Parker and Gail had suggested that we look at O'brien Memorial Park and the Old Towne area of Parker!  Gail has the best taste!  It was perfect and different and fun!  We had a great time and while we were there we were able to look through the farmers market that was there too.  I love watching kids grow and Natalie and Taylor have grown so much since I saw them in January!  Gail and Nick, thanks for letting me capture your memories and for giving me a much needed CHANGE!









No comments:

Post a Comment