Monday, June 8, 2009

1 year old

Oh my! This has to be one of my absolute favorite shoots. It is rare to find a 1 year old who will pose and smile for a camera, time is usually spent chasing them around and hoping that you get at couple of "great shots".....little K was the exception. He posed, giggled, smiled and even gave me some of those sweet looks through out our session. All of the pictures turned out great and let me tell you there were over 150, but I will post a few for you all to enjoy! This is the perfect time of year to do outdoor pictures, the colors are fabulous and if we catch it right, the lighting is good too!

I am having a new website designed for me and it should be up in the next few weeks, so look for a new website in the near future.

































No comments:

Post a Comment