Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Calling all Seniors

It's that time of year!!! Time for senior pictures.......most are due to the yearbook by the first part of November, so if you or any of your friends are interested in senior pictures give me a call and set up a session. I photographed Cole the other night and we got some amazing shots....it had clouded over and threatened a big thunderstorm, but we were lucky and instead had no drops of rain and perfect lighting. Just wish I could have gotten him to smile a little more, but I guess that is how young men like to be photographed these days.....Very Serious, ha ha. I started to edit them and couldn't pick a favorite, so you have 8 favorites to look at. Remember if you refer a friend you will get $10 off your session.




































No comments:

Post a Comment