Friday, June 19, 2009

Newborn Baby- H

Word is starting to spread about my photography business and this week I had two shoots with people that found me through my website or from referral, it is so exciting! I never really had any aspirations to have a photography business and as most of you know I just started it to see what would happen and it has taken off! I love photographing families and children, but I have to admit that my absolute favorites are newborn babies. I had the chance to add another baby to my list with baby H. Baby H is 4 weeks old and cute as a button. She was born on my daughter, Kyndal's, birthday which makes her even more special. I have some sneek peeks of her photoshoot and I added a couple of the G-family's family shoot too!


















No comments:

Post a Comment