Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Senior Sneak Peek

Today I had another senior picture shoot. I got to photograph M and I was so excited about this shoot because I have been dying to do something a little more urban rather than green and flowery! Although we did get a few pics of greenery and flowers, most of our shots were taken in downtown Greeley, UNC and the near the train tracks. We had a great time together and had a fun time picking out fun spots to do shots. I have known M since she was a little girl, her parents have been friends with my husband since before him and I got married, it is unbelievable that she is all grown up now and about to graduate high school and move on to college. M, I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I do......I really think they turned out great! These are only a few of several spectacular ones....Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment