Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Prices

Things are getting super busy and the product has been well received, so I feel it is time to raise my prices to better compete with other photographers in the area. My product has always been advertised as affordable and despite the price increase I feel that my photos remain affordable to you as my customer. For all people who have booked their fall photo sessions, the original price remains in effect, for all people booking from October 1st and forward the new price for the session will be $100. Remember that this price gives you my time, the photos edited and your copyrights to your CD. Thanks again for all of your business. I still have a couple of weekend times available for fall pictures, so if you are interested please send me an email at krisannachadwick@msn.com or call the number listed on the website www.krischadwickphotography.com .

2 comments:

  1. I think you're well worth it:).....I hope we can book for some family pics tomorrow when we are up to see you...Meet you at your house! Great job on the photos Kris but then again you know I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky Farmer by the way...in case you didn't know;)

    ReplyDelete