Saturday, September 19, 2009

Biker Shoot

Today I got to do something that was totally different then any other shoot I have done. My hairdresser and her husband are both into motorcycles and love to ride. She told me that her husband was looking to do some shots with his motorcycle and they they would like a couple of shots of them together as well. It didn't take me very long to say yes, although I was nervous, and I am so glad that I did. This shoot was so much fun and so different from my genre of photos, that it made me open my eyes to some different things I might like to photograph in the future. So I hope you enjoy this biker shoot, and if you know anyone who has a bike and would like to do some pictures, refer them to me because I would do this again in a heart beat. J and J hope you enjoy your sneak peek.





















No comments:

Post a Comment