Wednesday, October 20, 2010

brotherly love

Evan and Aiden met up with me on Sunday for the last of my Denver shoots this weekend. We had a great time walking around DU campus and just playing! Aiden is quite the guy, he even engaged me in a short game of Star Wars toward the end, and after all was said and done, Ms. Kris still has the force :) Evan is growing so fast and was so cooperative and easy going throughout the session. I am amazed at how much these boys have grown in just a year (here). As I was writing the post, I kept thinking how much love was in these pictures and how you can tell that they are brothers and friends, so I had to find a quote to end it with and here it is.......'A brother is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost' Nunn Family, enjoy your sneak peek of your adorably handsome boys.










No comments:

Post a Comment