Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Supersized Sneak Peek

So my very good friend Erin asked me to take on her ENTIRE family for pictures this weekend and I was so excited to see how 3 wonderful families could come together and create a photo that speaks volumes about what a family is, how it is created and what family stands for. I feel like we captured that in this photo session. Pat and Ron started this family of 3 girls and that family has extended to son in laws and eventually 9 beautiful grandchildren. I love how each family is different, each family has boys that out number girls :) (remember this was originally a family of only girls), and how each family picture tells a story of our adventure! Pat and Ron you made an unbelievable legacy in your family and it is shown in the beautiful faces of your daughters and grandchildren. Thanks so much for letting me capture your memories!























No comments:

Post a Comment