Monday, October 18, 2010

university of denver campus

A gorgeous fall weekend in the Rocky Mountains = my busiest time of year! October is my busiest month and I spend most of the time in the car and in parks traveling to do the next amazing family for their fall pictures. Most of you who know me well, know that I thrive on BUSY! I love to be busy, always having something to do! If I wasn't busy I think I would fear something was wrong in my life :) Busy means that my clients still enjoy my photography and that means so much! So as busy as this weekend was, I spent an hour and a half with the A-family and it seemed like the day stood still for a moment! There was no rush, there were great smiles, there was catching up and great conversation, there was a lull in my busy life, and believe it or not, I LOVED IT! We were surrounded by the oldest college campus in Denver, the changing fall leaves and one of the most adorable little 2 year olds I have ever met! Thank you A-family for slowing me down on Sunday and helping me to enjoy a short period of time where the busy turned to calm!



















No comments:

Post a Comment