Friday, June 3, 2011

a sweet visit from alaska

I got a nice facebook message a couple of weeks ago asking if I could get Jessie and her children, Kyler and Ally in for pictures while they were visiting CO for a quick trip! I haven't seen Jessie in several years, she used to be the nurse for our family physician and moved to Alaska to be near family about 4 years ago! I was thrilled that she trusted in me to take her kiddo's pictures and when I met little Ally, I fell in love with her eyes and her smile! She made the shoot super easy because all she did was smile even though she was hungry! While we took pictures, Kyler's half brother, Alex joined us for a few pictures of just the boys too! What a fun, albeit quick, visit! Jessie, it was SO GREAT to see you! Hope you had safe travels back to Alaska!






No comments:

Post a Comment