Sunday, June 19, 2011

uncle kirk

My children absolutely love it when Uncle Kirk gets to town! He is like a ride at Disneyland, he is so fun and probably plays just as hard with the kids as they do with him when he comes home for a visit. I say comes home for a visit, because he usually doesn't come home but 2 times per year from Chicago where he has lived for 10+ years. When he does visit, it is usually a pretty short visit and so we try to jam pack the weekends with family and everything that revolves around the kids being with Uncle Kirk. This year, my niece Jayda was able to enjoy the visit as well although at first she was not too sure about this guy my kids call Unc Kirk! After a weekend together, even she had as much fun with him as the rest did! We took advantage of my parent's gorgeous backyard and a cloudy afternoon on Friday to get lasting memories of their time with him!



No comments:

Post a Comment