Wednesday, June 8, 2011

great friends, great fun

The P-family has been friends of ours for a long time, our husbands have been friends for 20+ years, our boys play sports together, our little girls fight like sisters and we mom's sit back and take it all in :) I have been photographing this family since I started taking pictures for other people 3 years ago and every year I still get nervous about doing these photos! Nervous because I want them to be the very best! The kids are growing into beautiful children, and yes, even though Maci and Brendan have blonde hair, Tori is their sister with dark hair and gorgeous aqua blue eyes.....those are her eyes, no editing there! There were so many great pictures, it was hard to choose, but here are some of my favorites.








No comments:

Post a Comment