Wednesday, October 5, 2011

adorable kids and a new location!

I met up with the A-family for pictures down in Littleton this last weekend.  It is the weekend where we take the whole family down to Denver, stay in a hotel so the kids get to swim in the pool, have a great dinner and mom does a ton of photoshoots!  It is something my family looks forward to each year!  I was especially excited this time because I was going to get to do two new locations on this weekend.  I met up with the A-family at Carson Nature Center in Littleton and we found that if you travel south enough the leaves are starting to change.  We will see fall color here in Greeley in about 2 weeks, but down south it is already emerging.  We had a great time and I love photographing adorable kids and beautiful families!









No comments:

Post a Comment