Sunday, November 20, 2011

adams family

Many people have been posting 30 days of being thankful on facebook this month.  I have not had the time to do one everyday, but today I am posting a few things that I am thankful for here on my blog.  #1 Thankful for great friends who believe in my photography ability that they get pictures year after year  #2  Thankful for lifelong friends who even if you don't see them but once a year, you remain close and never skip a beat  #3  Thankful that our close friends have children the same age as ours so they are growing up together and getting the chance to be friends as well  #4  Thankful that my photography has allowed me to expand my friendships beyond the occasional get togethers.  So having stated those four things this is one family that applies to all four, as do many of the friend's pictures that I take over the course of the year.  The Adam's have little Malia who is turning 5 next month and is similar in age to my Kyndal.  Rich and Taryn have been friends with us since my husband and I met and Rich and my husband since high school.  Their pictures turned out amazing and I am so glad we were able to get them scheduled for pictures this year!










No comments:

Post a Comment