Friday, November 4, 2011

ace turns 5 and the fortin family is back!

Last time I blogged about this family they were moving to the East Coast and I thought I was not going to get the chance to take their pictures again, well I was wrong and I love it when I am wrong!  Matt moved the kids and himself back with Sarah and called me up to get pictures to capture Ace at 5 years old.  I can't believe how much he has grown I remember when he was born!  Ace is typical 5 year old boy and did great for his photo shoot, Zoe is 14 months old and was not too sure about anything that took her away from dad or Sarah.  We have had a ton of snow here in Colorado the last few weeks which is unusual, but I was glad Matt was brave enough to bear the snow and ice for some fun outdoor pictures too!







No comments:

Post a Comment