Sunday, November 27, 2011

mussman family

The Mussman family braved the bitter cold and wind and met me at the Poudre River Trail for family pictures.  Steven told me that one year they didn't have a single picture that turned out, so they sent out a Christmas Card with all bad pictures, boy did I feel the pressure and luck was not on my side with the weather as cold as it was!  Little Allie was not in the mood to smile and she is so shy and was so cold that we really didn't get a great picture of her, but I was drawn to her gorgeous blue eyes and her innocent little face, and Addie was all smiles and you would have never known she was freezing.  We got some great pictures and hopefully one of these will make the Christmas Card this year and not because it was a bad photo :)











No comments:

Post a Comment