Monday, May 30, 2011

4 going on 14

My little Kyndal Grace is growing up, so much so that I can barely see the four year old in her. She talks like she's ten, walks like she is 12 and acts like a miniature 14 year old me! SCARY! I love her to pieces but boy is she going to take me for a ride the next 10-14 years. She turned 4 last week and we did her pictures close the house. She was not really into it and it was pretty hard to get her to focus on the pictures....she was more interested in getting home to play baseball with the boys :) She is total girly girl when with her BFF and a total tomboy when she is at home with her older brother! I can hardly believe it has been 4 years since we welcomed her to this world, she has come along way with her heart condition and health issues, she has grown to be an adorable, talkative, curious, stubborn and sassy little miss! All traits I don't think I could live without!




No comments:

Post a Comment