Thursday, May 26, 2011

kelsey bug play cushions

I got the wonderful opportunity to do another product photo shoot last weekend with Kelsey Bug Play and Exercise Cushions. I had done their original photo shoot and Charity asked me again if they could use my studio for a video and if I would shoot some photos of her phase II cushions which are washable and removable! I was happy to do it for her and I am super excited with the final product. We were not able to get a newborn model for the shoot, but despite that the babies did amazing! If you are interested in these cushions (KIDS LOVE THEM!) please visit her website and www.kelseybugplay.com and order some. The cushions are GREAT for babies especially for tummy time and for developing head control and core strength. They are definitely needed today when we see more and more babies spending less time on their tummies! Charity has a great product in these cushions and I am excited to announce that she is in the final stages of having her cushions placed in a national daycare setting all over the country! Check her out if you are interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment