Monday, May 16, 2011

a cold, wet day

It was cold and wet on Saturday and about 10 degrees cooler in South Denver than in Greeley, but I really didn't want to cancel my marathon photo shoot of 3 families, mainly because I was super excited to see the Spielmann families and the Kirk families again! These two families have been repeat customers and I can't say enough what that means to me when families get ahold of me and want me to photograph them again and again. I have had the pleasure of photographing the Spielmann's twice a year for 2 almost three years now. I have watched the twins grow up and little Carter become a sweet boy! There were SO MANY good ones from the shoot despite the freezing cold temps and the kids wearing tank tops :) I had to finally stop putting together web boards because it was going to be a super sized sneak peek. Brad and Tracey I hope you love your pictures, I do and it is always a JOY to get to photograph and visit with your family!






No comments:

Post a Comment