Monday, May 16, 2011

missing daddy

The second family I took pictures for on my cold Sunday were the Kirk family. I photographed them all in October and was so excited to see them. When I saw Michelle, I learned that the whole family was moving to Iowa as dad had gotten a new job there. I also learned that dad was not able to be there for the pictures so we were going to do pictures of the kiddos and some with just mom. The pictures turned out great (I still can't help but LOVE Samuel's smile) but I think we were all missing dad a bit, we were even joking about ways we could photoshop him in :) Michelle and Paul, I hope that when you come back to Colorado to visit you schedule a photosession with me, I have really enjoyed meeting your adorable kids and your wonderful family!






No comments:

Post a Comment