Saturday, October 8, 2011

no smiles, but beautiful anyway!

During our weekend in Denver last week, I met up with my sister and her husband for their family pictures.  We were supposed to go to Red Rocks but it was closed off for some reason, so we found a beautiful spot at Bear Creek Lake in Lakewood off Morrison Road.  It was a gorgeous area and we had fun wondering the grounds.  The only problem was that little Miss Jayda was tired and she was NOT having any of Aunt Kris' antics.  I danced, I made funny noises, I sang, I tickled, it didn't matter she was not going to smile.  As I was editing I thought, my sister is going to hate these, but as I look at them, there is something so beautiful about my niece when she doesn't smile, her eyes or something, and to be honest, we all know that this is real life and sometimes those are the very best pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment