Sunday, October 30, 2011

my little brother is engaged!

I am so excited that my little brother is getting married!  Finally!  I have been waiting for so long for him to find the perfect someone to spend the rest of his life with and he has!  My brother moved to Chicago right after graduation and so we don't get to see him very often, but I was honored when he and his fiance Annette decided to come to Greeley to visit for a little over a week so that they could get their engagement pictures done by me.  We hit the fall color at its peak here in Greeley and we were able to get these pictures just before we were hit with 13 inches of heavy wet snow!  There were so many great pictures, I love them all, they tell a story of how happy they are!  I can't wait for September 2012 when they officially tie the knot!





No comments:

Post a Comment