Friday, October 28, 2011

spielmann family

The photo shoot I look forward to every spring and fall, it's the Spielmann family again and every year their pictures are wonderful.  We met up at the DU campus again, on a beautiful fall day.  I love how their pictures tell a story of what a close and loving family they are.  The twin girls are very close and they adore their older brother.  This family has made me feel like part of their family and every time we have such a wonderful time!  It feels more like a visit then a photo shoot.  The kids are getting pretty comfortable with me now, so we took more action shots mainly because they were enjoying the chance to be silly with Ms. Kris, they turned out wonderful despite all the silliness!  There were really so many great ones that I had to narrow it down, but here is a sneak peek. 














No comments:

Post a Comment