Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 what a year!

Wow, what a year 2010 has been for my photography! I never in my wildest dreams imagined that this simple hobby would take flight into what it has! There is nothing comparable to knowing that your friends and family love your work and pass your name on to others, there is nothing better than meeting babies on the day of their birth and photographing them through their milestons, and lastly, this time of year reminds me how much I love to photograph people as nearly all of the Christmas Cards delivered to me have my pictures on them!

Here is a look back at this year in photos! I am not finished yet, I still have a few more sessions in 2010, but this was already getting so long that I felt like it was time to get it posted! So as it may be early, please enjoy it! I tried to get all of my clients on the video, for this would not even exist if it were not for my clients! Thank you for such an amazing year, I look forward to capturing your families again next year!




Kris Chadwick Photography 2010- A Year to Remember from Kris Chadwick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. What a great video, you are such a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete