Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a promise to myself

I rarely get the chance to take pictures of my own kids these days, let alone blog about them! This week is different, I promised myself that I would take pictures this week and lots of them. Kyndal has her Christmas program for preschool tonight and Karson has his 1st grade program on Thursday night where he will be playing one of the lead roles in the Nutcracker Suite! He is so excited to play the Mouse King and Kyndal is equally excited to wear her pretty dress, stand on stage and have everyone ooohhh and ahhhh about her! All kidding aside, she LOVES the camera! She plans her photoshoots (props and all) and she tells me when to catch her "best smile". I think we might be in trouble. Anyway, here she is in her beautiful dress ready to head the program! I will take even more pictures there and again on Thursday when I will post another blog about my Mouse King :)

No comments:

Post a Comment