Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the thornton family

Jackie got a hold of me last minute to see if I could squeeze her in and she was in luck the day she emailed, I was able to make it work. I am so glad I did. It was the first Sunday in a while that I didn't have family stuff going on in addition to pictures, so it was nice to get the chance to take on a last minute call for once. The Thornton family is wonderful, the kids are ADORABLE, mom and dad are so fun and we had a great time capturing their family pictures in what turned out to be a little bit of a chilly afternoon. They all did great despite the cold and I fell in LOVE with the color scheme they chose. I always get excited to see what families will put together for colors, and the Thornton's did a great job! The colors really popped! Jackie, thanks for letting me capture your family, it was a great time.








No comments:

Post a Comment