Monday, December 6, 2010

its been a long time

I met up with an old friend and her kids this weekend, a friend I haven't seen in a LONG time. I met Jenn when we were both pregnant with our boys. We were in a birthing class together and I never thought I would see her again after the class, but 2 months later we found each other again when our boys were in the NICU together both born early. We would talk when our boys were near each other incubators in the NICU, but after discharge we didn't see them again, until......our boys ended up in the same preschool/daycare about 1 year later. Small world. We have kept in contact through facebook, of all things, but have not see each other in a long time, as our boys are now 7! It was so great to see you Jenn, hope you love your pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment