Tuesday, December 28, 2010

that's a wrap

Well, 2010 photoshoots have come to an end and I am super excited about what 2011 will bring. To finish off the year, I met up with the Goeglein family at Kay's home in Fort Collins for a fun photoshoot. I fell in love with her baby grand piano so we took several pictures there and throughout the home. Kay's son Evan is heading off to seminary school so this is likely the last year that they would all be together in Colorado for Christmas, so these pictures were special to her and her children. I also got to meet Stefan the newest grandchild for the first time. You will remember Travis and Jen's family from here, well, they recently added to their brood with the birth of Stephan nearly 6 weeks ago. We had an amazing time and it was a perfect way to end the year for my photography! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment